The Vyne Mug
The Vyne was originally built for Lord Sandys, Henry VIII's Lord Chamberlain, and it is situated within a large woodland with plenty of walks available. The Tudor house has been owned by the National Trust since 1958 and still contains its chapel.
This mug is part of the National Trust collection.
- Fine bone china
- Hand made using traditional methods in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Height 95 mm (3.75") high. Capacity of 290 ml (9.4 fl.oz)
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Comes with optional gift box